At 2-1-1 Tampa Bay Cares, our goal is to keep the online directory current and relevant in order to provide your business with the most appropriate referrals. We can only do that if you update your information at least annually with us. We appreciate the time and energy you put into helping us keep your business information up-to-date.
Updates are simple, but can take some time depending on how many programs you have listed with our 2-1-1 center.
Updates are made electronically through our 2-1-1 Online Directory. Updating through our online directory is the quickest method to getting your changes approved.
Step-by-step instructions how to update your information in our 2-1-1 directory:
- Go to our 2-1-1 online directory.
- Click the My Account link.
- Register for an account or login if you already have an account.
- Click the search link.
- Click the Advanced Search link.
- Search for one of your programs.
- When you find your program in the search results, click the name of the program to open the record.
- Find the two red links above the map in the listing – if you have information to correct, click the “Report Incorrect Information” red link.
- Complete the form and click the submit button at the bottom of the page.
- If you have no corrections to your listing, click the “Verify Information” red link.
- Check the box and click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
You are done with that program update. Repeat these steps above for each program you have listed with us.
The video below is a step-by-step guide on how to update your business information with our 2-1-1 directory.
Need more visual help?
Click here to download our Printed Instructions.