Pinellas County’s Community Notification Service is FREE for Pinellas County residents and will give us multiple ways to get the word to you whenever an emergency situation arises. All you have to do is register your contact information with the CodeRED Emergency Notification Service and an automated message will be sent to alert you to local emergencies.
- Your contact information will remain protected and confidential.
- Subscribers will receive a notification on each contact method they provide to us.
- Each member of your household that would like to receive emergency notifications can register with this FREE service.
- An automated system will call land lines and cell phones at the same time an e-mail and text message will go out, so you could receive four notifications, but we would rather you know than not know!
- The Community Notification Service network allows us to send out alerts to the County as a whole and to specific smaller geographic areas.
- It’s easy to sign up for this FREE service:https://public.coderedweb.com/CNE/455136DCE8F8
- This is a secure web site so your information is protected! If the internet is not available, you can call 866-484-3264 to sign up.
- This community notification service is provided to the citizens of Pinellas by Pinellas County’s Emergency Management Department to provide information in the event of an emergency situation.